Retribution
After 6 months, here I am again returning to this blog. Don't get me wrong, I didn't abandon this blog, I was just unable to recall my password for the time being. Surprisingly, I woke up today remembering that long lost password and just to make sure I've written it in a small piece of paper and hid it somewhere in this house in a place nobody would expect to look, in case I forget that damn password AGAIN. Why am I going to this extent? Well let's just say that there is no such thing as "privacy" in this house, (well not for me and my brother). "My business is everyone's else business in here, don't I deserve any privacy for my personal life" as to quote my brother saying this to our ever nosy, self centered and inconsiderate parents. (Karma will sure bite me back hard one day).
Well in the past 6 months I have gained some new insights, I've become close to people I've never expected, and in a same way become detach to others. I'm also beginning to see the true color of what's in store for me in the future.
[Let's cut now to this emo-shit]
In terms of school:
Everything has been great this semester, possibly the best one I have ever encountered. I've already received my grades and I am totally happy about this one.
1st Semester Grades (SY 06-07)
Chem 200 [Organic Chemistry]: 1.0
Comp 103 [Intro to Computer]: 1.25
Eng 104 [Oral Communication]: 1.75
Lit 101 [Intro to Literary Types]: 1.25
PGCART [Phil. Gov't and Constitution]: 1.25
Phl 5 [Christian Ethics]: 1.0
PhyAna [Physiology-Anatomy]: 1.0
PE 3 [Handball]: 1.5
NSTP: 1.75
GPA: 1.1875 :)
On our vacation:
Hong Kong Disneyland wasn't that much of a hype after all, but to those who tend to compare it to EK, you're absolutely wrong...HK Disneyland is much much better and well maintained (plus the fireworks were awesome). What I really enjoyed in HK is commuting. Yes I was able to get myself from the city to Disneyland in one piece. How ironic that I am unable to commute in the streets of Manila but I am able to do it in a foreign country. Overall the trip was definitely enjoying and worthwhile, the only downside is that your feet will indeed be hurting after all the walking.
On the remainder of sem break:
Well, I've finished watching season 2 of Grey's Anatomy. This show is really nice and it also makes me think of how I'll cope with my own internship. We've also watched "The Prestige", and it was nice, it totally gives you a new insight on the lives of magicians, plus there's a big twist at the end. Today is supposedly Aubrey's debut but I am unable to attend (sorry) due to certain family engagements. This year also marked the first time that I actually went to the cemetery on Nov. 1 and let me tell you it wasn't convenient at all, but it felt good that I was able to spend half a day with my departed lolo. I've also taken this break as a time to fill up my iPOD with songs (it already has 500+ songs, yet it has only occupied 5 GB), well better save it, right. I am not that person who just fills it with songs, I make sure that the songs I add in are the ones I like.
Well that's all for know. Have a good break :)

<< Home