I need s...l...e...e...p...
Haven't updated for a loooong time. XP Well for the past 2 weeks I have been consistently having few hours of sleep due to our overloaded school works: Filipino and English thesis, Psychology presentation, Botany quizzes, review questions and lab reports....and many more....So I'll just update on the happenings these week...let's see if I can still remember....
Monday: Had our written test in arnis...which I only studied when I arrived. Tsk tsk. Well I did well (a 1.25 ain't bad??) We didn't have our supposed practical about disarming, instead it was just given as a bonus. We were all relieved, it was sort of nice of our prof...nevertheless he and will always will be a DOM. I also found out that we were going to have a quiz on algae for Botany which I really thought was on Wednesday...(I'm quite annoyed since those who heard the late announcement didn't even bother to announce it to the whole class >:|) Well, cramming for the test. Also had a Filipino test...it went well but the major highlight was the Botany test...it was really mind-boggling...yung tama naman lahat ng choices pero kailagan mo piliin yung "best na sagot" WTF, we all have different opinions on which is the best answer but it will always be the opinion of the prof that will count. Didn't listen to Theology as usual....
Tuesday: We had our reporting in MT about Parasitology...and I am really satisfied that it went VERY well. Next we had quiz on Trigo about Sine and Cosine law...and for the first time I got a perfect in Trigo, ironically I didn't even study for the damn test. We passed our Thesis in English (that lifted a load on our shoulders!!!) We the n had Chem discussion about Coordination chem...WoW: maarte rin pala ang mga chemist biro mo may mga ganitong compounds pala: Hexaamminetetracyanorubidium (IV)...X( Spent the time in Psych for reviewing for Chem lab finals on Wednesday. Had a brief expt in chem lab about pH, buffer...
Wednesday: Chem lab finals...went well...:) Botany..wow I didn't get lost during the whole discussion about Kingdom Plantae...Imagine 10 phylums discussed in one meeting. Had a quiz on theology...as usual di ko alam kung saan nanaman niya pinulot ang mga tanong na yan kasi wala yan sa mga reports na ginawa ng classmates namin. Really happy that Theology is over, a good subject perfectly ruined by an incompetent, annoying but funny (hindi yung humorous, yung nakakatawa itsura) prof.
Thursday: Almost half of the class didn't attent Math due to our Botany lab finals and half of those who attended (including me) didn't pay much attention to the discussion about vectors..I am so dead X(. The defense didn't pull through we just gave an overview of our thesis. So happy na mataas raw ang mga grade ng thesis namin.. Thanks Mam Sindico. Had Botany lab finals...it was ok...as usual may mga trick questions nanaman. Like Q: are gymnosperms monocot or dicot? A: Neither only those classified as angiosperms can be classified as monocot or dicot. Q: All gymnosperms lack flagellated sperm cells except for cycads. True or False? A: False, not only cycads but gingkoes exhibit flagellated sperm cell. Q: True or False, the stem of Equisetum is silified, articulated and non-photosynthetic. A: False.... ahaha Had review in Chem about all the topics...Dismissed early in Psych...didn't attend chem lab...due to a major complication [won't anymore need to elaborate].
Friday: Had quiz on Chem lec...f*ck what is the charge of ethyl diamine??? Seriously I'm despising more and more our chem lec prof. When we asked him about the charge, he goes "Hindi kayo nagbabasa ng libro!!" WTF even if we read the book it wasn't even there on the first place, and the charge wasn't even mentioned!!! I know cause I've read that thick book!!! So I took a wild guess and placed 0, and I was right..nevertheless I was still annoyed at him. Damn Ru turned out to be Ruthenium not Rubidium...Had our final practical in Botany!!! Went well, I know I'm not gonna fail this one...
So that's been my week and next week will be our finals...Yey!!! malapit na summer vacation...Di na ako freshman!!! :) To all 1CMT good luck sa ating lahat sa Finals, lalo na sa Botany at Quali Chem, kaya natin yan!!!

<< Home