Dwellings of my retribution

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Auxin.


Forgive me for the weird title, it was just the first word that I thought of while writing this entry. [Auxin by the way is an important plant hormone] Well, time seems to fly by and I am totally unaware of what has been happening. Like the case of the mudslide in Leyte, I just heard about it today since it was on the news section at Yahoo. Please pray for our fellow countrymen who have been affected by this unfortunate event.

This week has been positive towards me. Results of the prelims were given (except for Chem Lec and English) and they all turned out better than I expected. Though I'm really dreading my English prelims. Bahala na yun (medyo di halata na wala akong pakialam sa subject na yan).

The weekend seems to have flown by...quick enough for me to realize that once again I have just wasted another supposedly relaxing 2 days. Sigh. How pathetic of me.

Lately my parents have been bugging me on where I would like to spend my b-day. Actually I don't really care though I wish I could spend it somewhere in the Carribeans. Yeah right, nangarap ka pa. :P My brother is also teasing me that I'm gettin' older. BTW he has been doing this for the past 5 years.

I'm feelin really lazy right now, I have PE tomorrow at 7, and I am really looking forward (sarcasm) to see our DOM prof. I haven't also done some advance readings in Botany...been stuck in the same chapter for the past 2 weeks. [Lazy mode] Heck, I shouldn't be doing this, I should feel really blessed that I received high grades in the prelims, why would I let it come to waste...Man, my conscience is really bothering me right know....So that's all for now, wait for another week and see what will be happening in this pathetic life of mine.