Dwellings of my retribution

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Xmas vacation

Monthly exams are over and I can almost feel the xmas spirit. Though I still have to go to school in monday for our PE practical nevertheless I feel relieved that all the exams are done. I could never fathom that our test in Theology will be much harder than both Botany and Quali Chem. :) Haay hoping for good (or better, higher grades) for this period. Finally the DL has been officialy released and they arranged the names by rank. I was ranked 4th which totally flabbergasted me at first but a second look confirmed it. Thank you Lord! 7 of us in the block got in the DL which is not bad since 46 students made the list and there are 8 sections in med tech. Weekend will be more fun!! No more studying, longer sleep and PC!!! We've watched King Kong already, it was AWESOME. Peter Jackson is one hell of a genius. Syempre bida talaga si King Kong sa movie. Haha. Wala masyado dialogue si Naomi Watts puro facial expression. [she resembles nicole kidman though]

Only 8 more days till X-mas....Be safe everbody!!! :)