7 days later...
As usual after 7 days mag-uupdate na ako. Tapos na rin ang aming Prelims and the best way to end it is with an uber easy exam like Psychology. Finals na, malapit na rin b-day ko and the next thing you'll know ay tapos na ang school year. Bilis talaga ng panahon. Wala akong ginawa ng buong friday kundi mag-internet at manood ng TV. I missed being a couch-potato. Finally I was able to watch an episode of Friends (The last seaso n) and another good news Lost: Season 2, will be coming soon!! Yan Tricia tapos na ang ating paghihintay!! I also watched Joan of Arcadia and in ETC and the episode aired was actually the Pilot. Cool. I've carried on my laziness this Saturday though I managed to read some part about Photosynthesis in my Botany book. This is how it works.
A chloroplast has a stack of vesicles called a grana. Inside each grana are pigments and carriers. Collectively they are called a photosynthetic unit. Those with little chlorophyll b is named photosystem 1 and those w/ equal amounts are called photosystem 2. [I'll be only explaining photosystem 1 since it's a lot easier].
When light strikes any pigment either chlorophyll A or accessory pigment it will eventually makes it way to the reaction center, a pair of specialized chlorophyll A termed P700. The energy excited P700 and is then absorbed by an X molecule having a formula of FE4S4. The energy is then immediately passed to ferredoxin which is then passed to a ferredoxin-NADP (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate) reductase which eventually reduced NADP to NADH, NADH eventually reduces caron dioxide to carbohydrates.
Wow! ganun pala yun mangyari :)
Sa wakas napanood ko na rin ang shutter (thanks tricia for the DVD) Nakakatakot rin siya at freaky yung ending. But the main character definitely deserved what happened to him. Panoorin niyo na lang kung bakit...

<< Home