Dwellings of my retribution

Friday, August 19, 2005

Onwards


Well, it's been another week. I barely noticed it passed by, but that's just how life is. I've redeemed myself in my abyssmal performance in my Math quiz by having an easy time w/ my Chemistry Lab Quiz. I really hope it's a perfect this time!!! Sorry to Mark and Maybel if I didn't get to contribute that much in our presentation. Thanks for being understanding! We didn't have PE again this week, so that makes it 3 weeks in a row!! Whee!!! Why don't they just remove it....

I arrived at UST at around 12:30 pm. Our first class, Math, starts at 1 pm and we have a quiz. This time it's a do-or-die quiz, only one problem. It's all or nothing. Upon my arrival I noticed my blockmates outside our room. It turns out that a class is still going on inside to our dismay. We had to wait outside for almost 30 mins, mind you it was very hot outside, good thing I was armed with an extra handkerchief. Finally around 1 pm we entered the room. The quiz did not turned out to be complicated, as many of us had expected, instead it was a simple problem. Time was the factor, we were only given a short period of time to answer. Good thing I was able to finish and get it right. Another perfect?? Well, let's leave that to God. In our RC we watched the continuation of "Rizal" the movie. At that time Rona was my seatmate so we just laughed the entire time ;P. 2 hours never seemed to be so quick.

Tomorrow I will indulge myself in studying for our zoology practical test. Sunday will be for review. Shit!! Ironically I begin to enjoy studying now. Just give me my discman and some CDs and it'll be just fine :P