What a shame!!! :(
It's a shame!!! F*ck, why did I fail that math quiz??? It wasn't even that hard, in fact for many it was the easiest of the last 4 quiz... How am I able to get perfect on those previous "not-so-easy" tests and flunk this "easy" one >:| Shit!!! Maybe it was because of our mega long-filled w/ lots of terms Zoology lecture about connective tissues...Kaya pala may +10 lahat kung may isang makaperfect kasi parang imposible talaga maperfect X( sobrang lupit talaga!!! Practical test is on monday na!!! X( We had a quiz in Filipino, I think I did well, hoping for a high score!!! Pls!!
I'm redeeming myself in my abyssmal math performance by studying really hard for our Chem Lab quiz, we're having a quiz again on formula naming and writing to make sure that we still remembered it...lot of memory work involved!!! X( Haay...Pls lord tulungan niyo ako!!!
I feel dead!! X(
No more CSI on Wednesday, bad trip ba't kasi ginawang 10pm yung CSI: Miami...bwisit AXN X( sige bye bye XP

<< Home