Kapalit
"Lahat ng mga nangyari sa iyo ay may kapalit, pag may magandang pangyayari mayroon iyang kapalit na di kanais-nais na pangyayari"
I always believed in this principle and today was a concrete example. We had our test in Zoology Lec, it was...err okay I give myself around 3-5 mistakes, bleh! It's so mediocre I was hoping for only 2 mistakes since I've been studying since Saturday but Mam Salvador will always ensure that you won't get a perfect in your quiz... After that we had yet again an unannounced practical test on Epithelial Tissues. It was annoying since they'd expect us to cram everything we have learned in at least 15 minutes...It was bullshit, It couldn't hurt them if they'd announced it last week, this isn't the first time that this has happened....
Our Zoo lab prof gave us a deal, when one of us gets above 30 in the 33-item quiz, all of us would receive +5. It was a station test and the order was alphabetical so I was one of the last to take the exam. The test was ok if you studied, no if you studied REALLY REALLY hard. Well we were supposed to have a quiz on epithelial tissues but Mam Ruby decided that she'll finish the checking the test first. I was surprised of my score, perfect 33/33..What?? I couldn't believe it myself...Wee +5 to all of us. Krish and Tin also got above 30 score [31 and 32 respectively] We had our lab quiz afterwards, it was very easy compared to the lec quiz, unlike Mam Salvador, Mam Ruby doesn't mix up the questions to confuse us...I got only 1 mistake..Wee. We had our lunch...
Math around 1, then Filipino had a quiz and to my relief got 14/15. Afterwards we had RC, dang I was annoyed w/ the quiz. Mam Coloma made sure we had read every bit of detail...dang I got a mediocre 15/20 Hmph!!! Next time babawi ako!!! Memorize ko na talaga lahat ng mga detais!!!! Di bale mataas naman yung diorama namin which was counted as a quiz and recitation...We didn't have any English since Mam Sanchez was absent...So early dismissal...
It was a good day. I was happy/surprised of my zoo score. Believe me!! but I'm really dissappointed w/ my RC...Shit oh well, lahat ng mga bagay ay may kapalit!!!

<< Home