Dwellings of my retribution

Friday, August 12, 2005

All turned out well


If last week was a good week for me, well this was much better. :P TUESDAY: I arrived late, specifically around 7:15 am. Good thing our prof wasn't there yet, I felt a slight hope that I may still be able to review for our Chemistry Lec quiz. Well it was immedietely dashed since I had barely seated when our prof arrived. The quiz turned out to be easy. It was problem solving, finding the excess reagent, amount of the compound produced in the reaction and the like. Theology was next, we continued with our discussion about Biblical Criticism. After that we head up to the rooftop for our Chem Lab. It was hell, we had a post lab discussion about the last 2 experiments and we'll be having a quiz on Thursday. Instead of going home our group did our RC diorama. I was kind of pessimistic that we won't be able to finish it, but to my surprise we did, it turned out to be an amazing diorama. We started at around 1:30 and finished at around 4pm, not bad at all...We even finished ahead with the other group who was doing also their project.

WEDNESDAY: We had a quiz on Zoology both in Lecture and Lab. Our lec quiz involved Genetics, problem solving and identification and because I've studied really hard I got 18/20...Our lab quiz was much easier though I got 19/20!! Well the happines didn't last that long. After our lec quiz we immediately discussed about Protein Synthesis, and Histology after our lab quiz...*Sigh* and we again have quiz on Monday on both lec and lab. Embryology on lec and histology in lab...I didn't get to have lunch, we went to Evan's dorm to pick up our diorama and transporting it from P. Noval all the way to Main Bldg. was no joke. We even have to repair it since a portion of the styro was removed...Math turned out ok, we had a quiz it was easy...hoping for a perfect...Filipino was as usual boring, most of us were not listening anyway...RC, the odd group finally presented their play, it took the entire period so the presentation of the diorama was moved to friday. English, the same old thing...

THURSDAY: Our prof in chem lec wasn't happy w/ the results of our quizzes...Dami daw mababa, He solved the problem given and thankfully my answers were the same w/ his so no need to worry. He discussed the whole process again. I didn't listen since I already understood the process but by the way it looks his explanation became a lot less clear...We had a quiz on Theo I got 91% and I realized that to get a high mark on theo you need to write every bit of detail that Sr Tsard tells. Chem Lab, we had the dreaded quiz, it turned out to be very easy [if you studied really hard] I think I only got 2 mistakes...

FRIDAY: It was raining hard! We didn't have PE :) So I killed my time at my dad's clinic. Arrived at UST at around 12:40 pm. Math, quiz again thankfully I got both answers correct...sana perfect ulit...Filipino...ZZZzZZ need I say more...RC presented our diorama, our report turned out errr...ok :P English answered the assignment, nakipagdaldalan sa mga katabi...:P I love English you could talk to your seatmate the whole time and the prof wouldn't mind...

So that's been the week. Expect to wait for another week for an update :P