Dwellings of my retribution

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Monthly Exams


Tomorrow will be the last subjects for our monthly exams. Theology and English are those subjects and I'm really dreading the English test.. I don't know my gut tells me it that it'll be hard...Sigh, oh well I've studied and I'm satisfied on what has been stucked in my mind. Speaking of exams, we had our Zoo Lab exam this morning, it was difficult [ha! what do you expect] Zoo is not a joke...The drawing was also very blurred so it's very hard to distinguish which are the interphase, anaphase, metaphase and anaphase...I don't think I did well and I ain't surprised if I fail the exam, if I do I have to make up in the prelims :(.


Zoo Lec on the other hand wasn't quite hard but it wasn't that easy. Most parts of the test were easy except for the multiple choice which was quite tricky...I can't wait for monthlies to be over and at the same time I'm dreading to see my results especially in Zoo Lab. God please help me :) Ok that's all for now. Peace :)