Smile!!!
Wednesdays is very special to me in many reasons. One maybe is because CSI is always aired on Wednesdays 9pm until now which is already at 10. :( but nonetheless. It is also the only day in the weekdays wherein our family eats together for dinner. Today was a day of positive aura, nothing seemed to go wrong until the end of the day. [well it wasn't that bad anyway]. Here's the story.
I arrived at UST at around 6:30 carrying my bag, my filecase and my forg bag containing my frog specimen. Only a few people were there when I arrived, so I just chatted with Rona my chatmate during morning. Mam Salvador was late as usual. We had a long lecture about Integumentary System, Skeletal Systeam and Muscular System of different animals. Good thing everything was written in the book. I have now adjusted to these kind of lectures so no need to worry. Before dismissing us for a 15 min break Mam Salvador gave us our prelims grade in Zoology [lec and lab]. I got 93%, though I was aiming for above 95% it was ok. I'm second in our block, next to Tin who got a 100%. In our Zoo lab we examined the external features and the buccal cavity of our frog specimen. It was fun except for the smell of the not-so-thoroughly-washed dissecting pan we used. Yet again, we had an unannounced practical on Zoo Lab, this time however it was a group effort. Our group got a perfect! 20/20. Yey!!! :) We had lunch in Lopez at P. Noval [me, roger, lorenzo, denneth, aubrey, daniel, tricia and dio] We were early to arrive at rm. 205 for Math, we had a quiz again as usual, I got the answers right anyway so I'm hoping for a perfect. After that we watched a play presented by the Mediatrix org at the Education bldg. The play was funny, hilarious in some moments. It was supposed to last for 2 hours but it exceeded for an hour. We got out at 5pm and it was raining hard!!! [That was the only bad moment of the day] Thankfully I was able to find my dad's car and get home without spilling the ethanol solution preserving my frog specimen.
That's all, it's a good day today and I can't keep myself from smiling.
I arrived at UST at around 6:30 carrying my bag, my filecase and my forg bag containing my frog specimen. Only a few people were there when I arrived, so I just chatted with Rona my chatmate during morning. Mam Salvador was late as usual. We had a long lecture about Integumentary System, Skeletal Systeam and Muscular System of different animals. Good thing everything was written in the book. I have now adjusted to these kind of lectures so no need to worry. Before dismissing us for a 15 min break Mam Salvador gave us our prelims grade in Zoology [lec and lab]. I got 93%, though I was aiming for above 95% it was ok. I'm second in our block, next to Tin who got a 100%. In our Zoo lab we examined the external features and the buccal cavity of our frog specimen. It was fun except for the smell of the not-so-thoroughly-washed dissecting pan we used. Yet again, we had an unannounced practical on Zoo Lab, this time however it was a group effort. Our group got a perfect! 20/20. Yey!!! :) We had lunch in Lopez at P. Noval [me, roger, lorenzo, denneth, aubrey, daniel, tricia and dio] We were early to arrive at rm. 205 for Math, we had a quiz again as usual, I got the answers right anyway so I'm hoping for a perfect. After that we watched a play presented by the Mediatrix org at the Education bldg. The play was funny, hilarious in some moments. It was supposed to last for 2 hours but it exceeded for an hour. We got out at 5pm and it was raining hard!!! [That was the only bad moment of the day] Thankfully I was able to find my dad's car and get home without spilling the ethanol solution preserving my frog specimen.
That's all, it's a good day today and I can't keep myself from smiling.

<< Home